Monday, June 11, 2018



Initially, I thought I'd use real flowers for Veronica's bouquet.  I made a few practice bouquets when thinking about the bouquet.  But, I got to worrying about having the time to actually make it a couple of days before the wedding, so decided to go with artificial.  I knew I wanted to incorporate her grandma's pin as her 'something old'.  This pin was her grandma's nametag from her ten year High School class reunion and something Veronica picked out to keep when her grandma passed away, so very special to her!  I decided to incorporate feathers in the bouquet as well.  Love how it turned out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The wedding was at the Red Agave Resort in Sedona.  It has a pretty big open area, so we wanted to have plenty of details spread throughout!...