Wednesday, June 6, 2018


Hi Friends!!!

Well, here we are...life after the wedding!

I've been home in Texas for a few weeks now!  Needless to say, the wedding was beautiful and magical and everything the girls wanted!!  There was a video where the girls were walking throughout the venue prior to the wedding and Victoria saying, "It's everything we wanted and didn't know we wanted!!"

I've been working on getting pictures organized so that I can post here, but it's a lot of work!!  It'll take just a few more days!!

So, this is just my quick message to let you know I'm working on it and will be posting lots of pics soon!!!

Love you all!!

Wave

No comments:

Post a Comment

The wedding was at the Red Agave Resort in Sedona.  It has a pretty big open area, so we wanted to have plenty of details spread throughout!...