Thursday, April 27, 2017

...from my backyard fence

April 27, 2017

Hi Friends!

I've been pretty busy since I've gotten back home to Texas!  It was great spending a month in Arizona with the girls!  What a difference a month makes to our Texas landscape.  On my way to Arizona at the end of February, the interstate was pretty non-descript.  But on the way home, a month later, the Bluebonnets were out in force!  I didn't have an opportunity to stop along the way and take any pictures....next year for sure! 

Since I've been home, I've been working on a few projects as you can see in my folders.  Made a couple of Texas Flag wood signs and a cool 'Lone Star' sign that I just love!  I've also been working on some wedding projects.  I'm making the girls a couple of 'surprises' for the wedding, but how am I going to keep them to myself for a year!!???!!  Honestly!

It hasn't all been wedding fun and games though!  I made a new wreath for my front door!  Pretty happy how it turned out.  Let me know what you think!!

Love you all!!
Wave



No comments:

Post a Comment

The wedding was at the Red Agave Resort in Sedona.  It has a pretty big open area, so we wanted to have plenty of details spread throughout!...